The Discussion of Continuing Care in the Bonnyville Area
Continuing Care in the Bonnyville Area: For Today and Tomorrow was held at the Bonnyville & District Centennial Centre on May 6, 2015. The event was organized by Sandra Woodhead Lyons (ICCER), Emily Dymchuk (ICCER), Lars Hallstrom (ACSRC), Anne Tucker (AHS), Terri Woytkiw (AHS), and Tracy Smith (AHS).
Attendees included representatives from the Bonnyville, Cold Lake, Elk Point, Glendon, and St. Paul communities.
- A Model to Guide Hospice Palliative Care
- A Profile of Alberta Seniors
- Aging Population Policy Framework
- Building Age-Friendly Communities: A Guide for Local Action
- Building Age-Friendly Communities: Accompanying Materials
- Building Age-Friendly Communities: Creating an Age-Friendly Business in Alberta
- Continuing Care Quality Management Framework
- Continuing Care Strategy: Aging in the Right Place
- Older Adults Policy Pillar: Taking Action
- Rising Tide: The Impact of Dementia on Canadian Society
- Supportive Living Guide
May 17, 2011: